Boys and Girls Uniform:
- White shirt or plain white polo shirt (long or short sleeved) - shirt tucked in
- Purple school sweatshirt or plain purple jumper or cardigan.
- Grey or black trousers/culottes - Grey or black shorts can be worn in the summer.
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore - Purple gingham dress can be worn in the summer.
- Plain white, black or grey socks/tights.
- Sensible plain flat black shoes or plain all black trainers (no logo).
- Sensible plain flat black boots can be worn in the colder weather and sandals with socks can be worn in summer.
- No earrings, or plain studs only (*see below)
- Plain black, purple or grey headbands/clips/bobbles.
- Purple gingham headbands may be worn in the summer.
- Watches are allowed but not 'smart' watches.
- No other jewellery to be worn (*see below)
- No nail varnish to be worn.
All pupils need to wear the following:
Indoor and outdoor kit in the warmer weather:
- Hair tied up
- No earrings/earrings taped - (see earrings policy)
- Plain white T shirt
- Plain black shorts or leggings.
- Trainers - any colour (only with laces if children can tie them/please no football style sports shoes)
- Plain black sweatshirt/hoodie
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- In the interest of personal safety and security jewellery should not be worn in school.
- If children are unable to remove their earrings, they will need to bring surgical tape and be able to tape their own ears.
- For safety reasons, children wearing inappropriate jewellery may be asked to remove it.
- If the child’s ears are pierced, plain gold or silver studs may be worn but must be removed for P.E. classes. Children will not be permitted to wear other studs e.g. Nose stu
Hair styles should be sensible. We do not permit extremes, e.g. closely shaven styles / patterns or coloured hair as these are not appropriate for primary aged children and can often have an effect upon attitudes and behaviour. For health and safety reasons, we ask that all children with long hair have it tied up. Hair accessories should be in a sensible colour and be plain and without embellishment
Please ensure you put your child's name in all items of clothing for school.