EYFS, Week 2
Please see below for the Home Learning for Foundation this week.
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person.
Please read on for further information about this week's home learning.
- a document to explain the English for this week. It can be completed in their home learning books sent home last week.
- Story character ideas (optional)
- Menu template
- Continue with the activity booklet from last week
- Mirror tricky words activity - can you read the words in the mirror?
- a document suggesting topic ideas for this week.
- tree identification key
- I spy & count
- Animal dot-to-dot
- Number formation (doesn't have to be done all at once, a bit at a time!)
- Colour the shapes (lots of options)
- Repeating Patterns
- Spring colouring sheets
- Cut & stick 2D shape chick
- Cut & stick emoji