Year 1, Week 2
Please see below for the Home Learning for Year 1 this week.
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person.
Please read on for further information about this week's home learning.
- a document to explain the English for this week. It can be completed in their home learning books sent home last week.
- Story character ideas (optional)
- Menu template
- Super Senses text (read this on Day 1)
- 4 pages of Super Senses questions (complete 1 a day for the rest of the week)
- 3 phonics activity mats
- a document suggesting topic ideas for this week.
- tree identification key
- Daily maths flashback (a slide a day)
- Counting in 2's
- Counting in 5's
- Name the 2D shape
- Colour the shapes (a few options included)
- Repeating Patterns
- Spring colouring sheets
- Greatest Showman colouring sheets
- Cut & stick 2D shape chick