Year 1, Week 9
Welcome to Week 7 of the Summer Term, and the second week of the half term! Welcome back to those of you who have already joined us back in school this week, we hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have enjoyed being able to see you again. As we said before, should you not currently be coming into school, we completely understand and will continue to provide as much support to you as we can. If you would like any additional support from us, please get in contact. Should you wish to give school 'a go' for a day or two, that is also completely fine, and we would welcome you back and respect your decision.
When in school we will be learning the same things that are set for home learning. We may go about them in a slightly different way, but no one will be missing out by not being in school.
Please see below the learning for this 'Week 9'. There is Maths, English, Phonics, Reading & Topic. As always, this is to be taken and used only if you want to, we would still love to see anything else that you've been up to during this time! Also, remember we will be posting other challenges and ideas on our Facebook page.
If you would like your learning to appear on our home learning blog, either post it to our Facebook page, or email to [email protected]
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person. Please do not hesitate to ask about anything.
We're so proud of you all!
Please read on for further information about the learning this week.
Miss Bray and Mrs Hadingham
- An overview of this week's English learning
- Missing Teddy story
- The Mystery of the missing treasure (activity book & answers)
- A Day at the Seaside Text (read this on Monday)
- A Day at the Seaside Questions (a page a day from Tuesday)
- Maths Overview
- Day 1 - Measure Mass
- Day 2 - Compare Mass
- Day 3 - Introduce Capacity
- Day 4 - Measure Capacity
- Day 5 - Friday Maths Challenge
- An overview of this week's Topic ideas
- Sunflower Diary
- Animal Movement Cards
- World Oceans Day discussion cards
- Wellbeing - Keep on Growing
- PE - There is a virtual sports day going on, hosted my Melton & Belvoir Sport. This was sent to you via Gateway last week, but is also being posted on Facebook weekly. The children in school are taking part with Mrs Brown, but you can take part at home! This week's challenge is jumping, for more details visit our Facebook page, and email all attempts to [email protected]