EYFS, Week 6
Welcome to Week 4 of the Summer Term! Please see below the learning for this 'Week 6'. There is Maths, English, Phonics, & Topic. As always, this is to be taken and used only if you want to, we would still love to see anything else that you've been up to during this time! Also, remember we will be posting other challenges and ideas on our Facebook page.
If you would like your learning to appear on our home learning blog, either post it to our Facebook page, or email to [email protected]
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person. Please do not hesitate to ask about anything.
We are so proud of all of you; the work you have been doing, and your positive approach to our situation. You all absolutely deserved those medals and certificates, so enjoy them! We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again once it's safe.
Please read on for further information about the learning this week.
Miss Bray and Mrs Hadingham
- An overview of this week's English learning
- Boxes to draw pictures in
- Incy Wincy Spider activities (colouring, word trace, cutting skills & sequencing)
- Picture activity sheets - can you label the pictures in the scene? Use your sound mats to help.
- A higgledy piggledy week with lots of resources to choose from! An overview to start with
- Footballs & Goals to 20
- All about 16-20
- 16-20 activity mat
- I Spy & Count to 20
- Numberblocks colouring
- An overview of this week's Topic suggestions
- Material wordmats
- Sun Awareness Powerpoint
- Wellbeing 'enjoy the little things' activity & colouring