Year 1, Week 6
Welcome to Week 4 of the Summer Term! Please see below the learning for this 'Week 6'. There is Maths, English, Phonics, & Topic. As always, this is to be taken and used only if you want to, we would still love to see anything else that you've been up to during this time! Also, remember we will be posting other challenges and ideas on our Facebook page.
If you would like your learning to appear on our home learning blog, either post it to our Facebook page, or email to [email protected]
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person. Please do not hesitate to ask about anything.
We are so proud of all of you; the work you have been doing, and your positive approach to our situation. You all absolutely deserved those medals and certificates, so enjoy them! We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again once it's safe.
Please read on for further information about the learning this week.
Miss Bray and Mrs Hadingham
- An overview of this weeks learning
- A template for drawing some pictures
- Something a little different this week; there is a reading challenge, and then a book review sheet to fill in - or you could do it in your book!
- There is also another reading challenge to think about when reading this week.
- It's a week of challenged! There is also a phonics challenge and recording sheet - can you fill the sheet with words including that phoneme?
- An overview of this week's learning
- Day 1 - find an make number bonds
- Day 2 - Related Facts
- Day 3 - Find a part
- Day 4 - Add by Counting on
- Day 5 - Friday Maths Challenge (with Classroom Kitchen)
- Number line to 20
- Number bonds to 20 challenge cards (extra)
- An overview of this week's topic suggestions
- Sun Awareness Powerpoint
- Material Word mats
- Wellbeing - enjoy the little things, activity & colouring.