EYFS, Week 5
Welcome to Week 3 of the Summer Term! Please see below the learning for this 'Week 5'. There is Maths, English, Phonics, & Topic. As always, this is to be taken and used only if you want to, we would still love to see anything else that you've been up to during this time! Also, remember we will be posting other challenges and ideas on our Facebook page.
If you would like your learning to appear on our home learning blog, either post it to our Facebook page, or email to [email protected]eby.org.
Any questions, please direct them to [email protected] and they will be passed on to the relevant person. Please do not hesitate to ask about anything.
Please read on for further information about the learning this week.
- An overview of this week's English tasks, we're writing a space story!
- I Spy Phonics Hunt
- An overview of this week's maths learning.
- Day 1 - All about 15
- Day 2 - 15, not 15 sorting and pictures
- Day 3 - One more, one less challenges
- Day 3 - One more, one less Lily Pad Game
- Day 4 - Addition to 20
- Day 4 - Colour by numbers challenge
- Day 5 - Number Bonds Robots
- Day 5 - Number Bonds Rainbow Challenge
- Numberblocks 15 colouring
- Numberblocks Magazine 15
- An overview of this week's topic learning
- A powerpoint about Deaf awareness week
- Food Groups
- Material Labels